Tuesday, September 26, 2006

PS - blogger is subpar

That last post took me an hour to post - and that was probably the last straw. Probably.


So I might quit blogger and switch to wordpress (?) which I've never heard complaints about.

What should my username be?

so far I've got:

christineone.wordpress.com
christinegrue.wordpress.com
littlebangs.wordpress.com
idontevenliketompetty.wordpress.com
somepeoplecallmemaurice.wordpress.com
gruegee.wordpress.com
gruemedforglory.wordpress.com
noonecallsmeanythingbutchristine.wordpress.com
brownchristine.wordpress.com
stepfordmustdie.wordpress.com
unsparmustdie.wordpress.com
inamedmycatmuffin.wordpress.com
gangsteringyourlove.wordpress.com

I don't know what being a gangster of love means, but I'm pretty sure I am one.

Hey, suggest something why don't ya? I think at least 90% of you are more creative than I am.

Also, wordpressers (there are 2 maybe 3 of you?), let me know if wp is also glitchy and if I should just stick with what I've got.


It's freezing in here!

3 Comments:

Blogger Unspar! said...

I've considered quitting blogger too, but I can't. Blogger has all my stuff in it. It'd be too much work to start over again.

Also, did you take all those domain names before you asked for our opinions? I hope so. I vote for anything using the word "gruemed."

3:46 PM  
Blogger The Miz or Hads if you prefer said...

I think gangsteringyourlove sounds pretty darn amazing. And yes gangster and darn were just used in the same sentence.

5:42 PM  
Blogger Keith said...

I never had a problem with Blogger taking to long to post! Then maybe it is because with my computer "I can rule the world!"

Hand build for under $800, and it kicks butt in speed and memory!!!

11:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home