Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Las Vegas Weekend

Man, was I sad to come home last night...

It's weekends like these that make me want to pack up and migrate south:




These are my "I love my niece and nephew!!" pictures from the weekend:

Asleep on Jene:


Eric pouring freezing cold water over the kids:




Concentrating on the ducks:

So focused on their dad in the pool:

Papa Vegas with Andrew. I love this picture:

I may not look particularly happy in this picture, but this was probably the cutest half hour I've ever spent. Check out the drool spot:




I just want to also note that Charlotte is getting really good at her animal impressions! My favorite are her fish and monkey impressions (the monkey one is really lifelike "ooh ooh AHH AHH", and the fish is just her silently opening and closing her mouth)

5 Comments:

Blogger Tom, Emily, Brenna said...

I'm sure your sister would agree, there's plenty of room for you here in Arizona! Glad you enjoyed your time with your parents, I can't wait to see mine in October when Brenna arrives! Tom

5:04 PM  
Blogger christinesfakeblog said...

I can't wait to see yours too...I think I should plan a trip down there sometime after Melanie's due date to see all of you and your babies. We should plan something!

5:18 PM  
Blogger Tom, Emily, Brenna said...

Absolutely, the more the merrier, the longer I live out here in isolation of sorts, the more I long for seeing family and spending more time with them. Melanie's due in Feb? Perfect time to come down, much warmer!

5:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for cutting my head off (per my request) :)
Great to see you - sorry I was so sick. Maybe we will be healthier next time?

8:59 PM  
Blogger christinesfakeblog said...

Don't be sorry, you're the one that had to spend your vacation sick! I hope you're feeling better now!

10:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home