Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Farewell, Blogger

Dear everybody,
It's official, I'm done with blogger (though apparently it's only been glitchy for me, so if you have a blogger account, don't fret).


Of all the exciting options from the previous post, I chose the ever-creative http://christineone.wordpress.com

It's basically the same blog, but it gave me the chance to get rid of some links for blogs that haven't been updated recently (Ally, Amber, Tian, and Joe - you guys are hanging on by a thread). So update your links! That's where you'll find me now!

3 Comments:

Blogger The Miz or Hads if you prefer said...

You may have started a mass exodus. And by mass I mean at least one. I may make the switch because I'm not that devoted to blogger and I haven't figured it out and wordpress just looks easier. Kind of like a Mac. You just gotta make the switch once you realize the user friendliness of it all.

4:48 PM  
Blogger christinesfakeblog said...

Definitely make the switch! It's lonely over there!

Comment over there!



bdoblv

10:33 PM  
Blogger Unspar! said...

I am disappointed that my link to your blog from my blog no longer links to your actual blog.

1:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home