Sunday, September 24, 2006

Dr. Zhivago - check!

Imagine my dread putting in a dvd I knew would steal 200 minutes of my life away...

Now imagine my joy when it ended in one hour and 17 minutes.






1) I have no idea what those 77 minutes were about as I spent the entire time on facebook - eating wheat thins.

2) Despite the possibility that maybe I just saw the last 77 minutes of this movie (and the other 123 minutes were on the other side), I selected "play movie" not "play last 77 minutes of the movie" so I must assume I have now seen the full Dr. Zhivago.

3) Check! 48 more classic movies to go. Next on my list: Duck Soup.



Will I make it?




Tune in tomorrow to hear about how I was assaulted by three black hoodied Jasons with a pink blanket last night.

3 Comments:

Blogger al said...

Wait. So it wasn't good?




NOT YOU TOO! I just noticed...


nfhuifhj

12:22 AM  
Blogger Unspar! said...

Can you count a movie you were around but didn't watch? I was around The Philadelphia Story, does that mean I can check it off my list?

8:49 AM  
Blogger christinesfakeblog said...

By my rules - yes




AL - I want to show up on google!



sgwtuz

8:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home