Tuesday, September 19, 2006

bazaar?

So as you know, I'm reading about Winston Churchy. It's great. But often, when reading, I feel I am not retaining much/any of the content (college anybody?). I thought this was true again with this book as I'm trying to get her done as quickly as possible, but now I am no longer sure. This is due to the conversation I just had with Ann in the stairwell. I got all excited about Winston Churchill and the conservative/liberal/labour parties, I unleashed uninteresting facts, and then my eyes lit up as I said "I can't wait until I get to Hitler!"



"I can't wait until I get to Hitler"



What is happening? Am I going to grow a horn soon? Will people begin referring to me as a unicorn? Might as well. The Apocalypse is near.






Why am I blogging? I have an inner unicorn-nerd that is trying to emerge - I should be reading!


PS (Post-Script): I got a lead on some Transformer dolls if anybody is interested.

1 Comments:

Blogger Maren said...

I think Karl would be offended if he heard you called them "dolls".

8:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home