Friday, August 04, 2006

Simple Pleasures

Did I know you two and a half years ago? If I did than this video is going to seem pretty familiar to you.

This morning Emily and I were having coffee, and she started talking about the new mac ads, and I was reminded of all the time I spent on the olde english site in my Melbourne apartment watching this video on loop. Then blogging about it. Then giggling. Then watching it again.




Even with a couple more years under my belt, I still love this. That one moment in the middle when he stares, open mouthed, at the camera, still makes me cry. A little.

Simple, yet profound.


This counts as profound, right? Because I have to do 15 hours of profound before they'll let me graduate.

1 Comments:

Blogger christinesfakeblog said...

Ahh Mark, you have made a comment before an edit, and now that comment doesn't make sense.

But I'm going to go into Christy mode, and just say this: "w?"

"rainbows!"

2:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home