Friday, August 25, 2006

The Quotable Ben Robison

Ben seems to say lots of funny things. For instance, he just commented on Ann's blog, that he "loves short people more than regular people."


This got me thinking about how often Ben says funny things. I might make this a regular feature on my blog. Here are a few off the top of my head that he's said recently (or maybe not so recently):


"I'll meet you at Mount Ararat" (to anna leisa)

"Sometimes I feel bad for all the miserably single people...than I remember how happy I am." (last monday)

"I don't think I've ever been this wet, not even when I was swimming." (after a hard rain)

"I've never dissapointed in conversation." (to anna leisa during my move)

Add yours today! If we can get this up to 365, I think we've got a marketable product on our hands.

5 Comments:

Blogger christinesfakeblog said...

"Like a good neighbor, box making robot."

11:26 AM  
Blogger Unspar! said...

I'm glad other people can quote me because I sure can't.

11:29 AM  
Blogger christinesfakeblog said...

I'm trying really hard to think of more.

11:30 AM  
Blogger al said...

oh, man! those two are great

11:35 AM  
Blogger al said...

i'm thinking...

11:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home