Saturday, August 05, 2006

Mid-weekend blog!

Just dropping in to note that Anna Leisa and I just completed the best run ever. 9 miles, baby!

Woooooooooooo!



It's not the 9 miles that's impressive, but the pace. Anna Leisa totally pushed me, and we went way faster than we did last week. I can't believe I was even physically capable of it! It was freakin' great.

Freakin.

Also, talking was ample - so much great.

God is so good to give us running, and to give me AL, and to give us bananas (the most efficient and useful food on the planet).



Number of bananas I ate today: 4

Number of tummy aches: 0 (go team eat 4 bananas!)

4 Comments:

Blogger paal said...

I'm not so sure about that running thing... but bananas are pretty rad!!

7:12 PM  
Blogger The Miz or Hads if you prefer said...

Hey so, I'm glad that you know now. Both of us would've liked to have seen your reaction in person to the news, but I guess that's the way the ball bounces. If you wouldn't mind checking out your facebook that'd be great. You'll understand once you're there. Adios.

12:57 AM  
Blogger christinesfakeblog said...

Haha, I can see it now:

"so we're going to date now?"

"yep"

"Christine's going to be so excited, I can't wait to see her face!"


I WAS! I kinda wigged! Imagine my face, but with a grin thrice as wide!!

9:31 AM  
Blogger Maren said...

way to go, CG!

11:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home