Tuesday, August 22, 2006

The Maren Dream

Hey, dreams.


The other night I had one. Maren and I were trying to meet for Chipotle at 6:00 am. I told her there was one by the Perkins across 94 from campus (there isn't one). So we were walking along, climbing over cement blocks, and I felt really bad because it was 6:17 and she had to be at work by 6:30 and she's pregnant, so I didn't want her to get hurt with all the climbing we were doing. My stomach hurt, so when we finally made it to Chipotle, Maren ordered her chicken burrito, and I had this conversation with the guy behind the counter:


"Let me guess, Diet Coke, right?" - guy
"Better make it a sprite" - me



Then I got out of bed and popped four advils.



Dreams, huh?

7 Comments:

Blogger Adam Omelianchuk said...

I had a dream last night that me, Celeste & Jeromy, and Amy & Matt Terry were working on a house. We were doing weird stuff like sanding the carpet and blow-torching the windows. We were all very frustrated. I distinctly remember arguing with Celeste quite vigorously about something and she was very frustrated.

10:19 AM  
Blogger Maren said...

whoa. my weirdest dream lately was that my baby poked its head out far enough where my skin became transparent and I could see her face looking up at me through my stomach.

10:38 AM  
Blogger christinesfakeblog said...

Haha, yeah, you pretty much win Mare. Unless the baby offered you a sprite, so it got a bottle of sprite from inside your stomach somehow and then stuck it's hand so far out of your belly that the sprite actually came out and she gave it to you.

That would probably be weirder.


But barring that, baby face coming out of your stomach definitely takes the cake.


(sorry about the sprite thing)

10:42 AM  
Blogger Kevin Sawyer said...

Adam,

I could see you and Celeste getting into an argument. I could definitely, definitely see that happening.

11:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had a wierd dream last night too! i dreamt I was at Jodi Bonkoski for a party and then some bikers came along and kidnapped me - one of them was Todd Luker. Top that!
Alexis

12:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Last night I dreamt that I was at Faithwalkers, and that they completely changed the format, and everyone was really disappointed. That's all I remember.

3:15 PM  
Blogger al said...

better make it sprite. i find that funny!

maren,
that is quite possibly the most disturbing dream ever!

10:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home