Wednesday, August 02, 2006

In Austin all day

I'm in Austin all day Thursday making my SPAM dreams come true. So instead of a post, here's an email I just got from my sister:

Hey there, family and friends,

We heard the heartbeat today. Read more about it and hear it for yourself on our blog http://mallontastic.blogspot.com/

Love,
Darrick and Melanie

Notice: This email was sent unsolicited. Please let us know if you wish to be removed from our baby information mailing list, and we will understand that you hate us and our baby. (You must be so proud.)



Have a great day,
Christine

PS - I cancelled my cable, and I'm feeling a bit over my head right now. I mean, what am I going to watch? M*A*S*H? The News?? Not likely.

4 Comments:

Blogger Unspar! said...

Everybody Loves Raymond!

8:48 AM  
Blogger The Miz or Hads if you prefer said...

Umm yeah, television for the most part is overrated and you'll find ways to watch the shows you really wanna watch. I haven't had any TV in my dorm/apt. for like 2 years now. Enjoy the free time.

9:56 AM  
Blogger al said...

Your sister is funny!

10:21 PM  
Blogger al said...

E.L.R. is pretty great, Benji.

10:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home