Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Golden Birthday Slogan/Schedule

Okay, so I've got a golden birthday coming up...and I'm in the market for a slogan. I've had only a few ideas so far:



We'll Sleep when we Die!


Ben or Bust!


King Midas was the greatest man to ever live!


Valley Fair! Yeah! Gold!




That's really all I've got so far. I am in desperate need of more suggestions: make em now or forever hold your peace!

And this is the schedule thus far (come one come all!):

August 21st: Music/Movie in the Park - Band: Low. Movie: A Philadelphia Story
August 23rd: Mae concert
August 25th: Post-church-activity-yet-undecided (Dueling Pianos have been discussed...)
August 26th: Valleyfair (THE GREATEST PLACE ON EARTH)
Labor Day Weekend: Las Vegas with the family!
September 8th, 9th, or 10th: Gold Party - All gold. All the time.


I'm looking for more celebration ideas as well, so don't be shy! I'm pretty okay with this birthday celebration lasting us until December '07...


Edit: I've decided that this should not be just a celebration of my golden birthday (even though I have been waiting so long for this)...but really it should be a celebration of all things birthday, all things gold, and all things love. If you've ever had, or will have, a golden birthday, this is a party for you my friend! Get excited!

Pixy Stix for everybody!

3 Comments:

Blogger Unspar! said...

This is going to be the best ever.

2:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why are you planning your own golden birthday party?

LAME.

Well, I'm lame for not getting on it.

3:46 PM  
Blogger christinesfakeblog said...

No way am I planning the gold party. That's definitely your baby...I just remember us talking about that weekend for it.

4:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home