Thursday, August 17, 2006

Golden Birthday Celebrations have begun!


Last year I led the student small group with this dude Lee.

Moments ago I had this google talk conversation with him:


Lee:
I'm baking a cake for your Golden Birthday.
Christine:
you are not
Lee:
It includes: celery, pickles, peanut butter, butter, cranberry juice, flax seed, flour, yeast, sardines, and Salsa. You'll be impressed! It will be the BEST birthday cake ever!!!
Christine:
as long as there's butter, I guess
Lee:
Aren't you excited!
AND, here's the best part. Only YOU get to eat it. AND, you have to eat the ENTIRE THING on the day of your birthday. Otherwise, it's 7 years of bad luck. That's just the way it is.
Don't worry, we'll be videotaping to make sure you don't stuff any in your napkin.
Christine:
that's good, the sardines will help it slide down
Lee:
ewwwwwwwww...
Christine:
as I eat it I will never refrain from staring at you - that'll be my gift to you
for being so thoughtful
then you will feel my wrath and hope you never have a birthday again


lee is offline and can't receive messages right now


Where did Lee go? My guess is he's now hiding in fear.




Also, yesterday I got a Noodlegram for a free bowl of pasta from Noodles & Co. That made it official. The Golden Birthday festivities have begun!!

5 Comments:

Blogger christinesfakeblog said...

By the way, that picture is an artist's rendition of what Lee would look like as a cat.

2:41 PM  
Blogger al said...

perfecto!

2:55 PM  
Blogger Maren said...

Noodlegram!

Flax Seeds!

Anyone who offers me flax seeds knows the way to my heart.

By the way, that's a fabulous picture of that kitten. Did you take it?

4:24 PM  
Blogger al said...

I genuinely thought that was a young Muffin.

12:35 PM  
Blogger christinesfakeblog said...

Maren: No this drawing I found when I google imaged "kittens" back in February. It was right after my "puppy" search.

1:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home