Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Check me out! I'm gold!

Happy Birthday, everybody. In honor of this holiday, I am hosting a picture post.


These are a few pictures of Rachel gorging herself on Buca's:




This is a picture of Yuppie Trash:


I was driving behind this car last week. It has been painted Red....but if you look closely on the left side of the bumper, you'll see that they chose to paint over a Minnesota Wild sticker instead of taking it off beforehand:


This is a lovely picture of The Miz and Alyssa:


This is a lifelike sculpture I made of Emily made out of clay. Not Medusa. Emily.:




I was thinking about sealing this picture in a Manila envelope and putting it under Will's doorstep with a note "I thought you should know the truth:"


My dearest Jess, in her Virginia Slims ad:


"All strapped in and ready to go:"


"This straw is gold! How did they know??:"


I snuck this picture yesterday while Maren was praying:


Those were the best free noodles I'd ever had, Thanks for coming out to Noodles with me Maren!!:


This was one of the most dissapointing moments I've had in a long while. I saw this in the New Release section of Blockbuster. It is Puppet Master vs. Demonic Toys and if you look to the top left you'll see that, yes, Corey Feldman has stooped this low:



And now a game. Guess what this is a picture of! I promise that the answer will be neither exciting or even interesting in the slightest. But guess anyway:



Thanks to everyone who has sent me greetings today already!! I'm overwhelmed by all the love!

16 Comments:

Blogger Maren said...

I love you, Christine! Great pictures!

9:38 AM  
Blogger al said...

Happy, happy birthday, from Anna L. to you, I wish it was my birthday, so I could party, too.

Much love!

10:17 AM  
Blogger j said...

Awesome - happy birthday.

I kid you not - I was driving behind that red car 2 days ago. I could just make out the Wild sticker. Do you all see the maroon passat with the bumper sticker, "Petco kills birds"? I know where they work and live, but don't know who it is. I see them often though.

10:28 AM  
Blogger christinesfakeblog said...

Maren, It is you I love.

AL, You CAN party too!

Jodi, so weird...

10:31 AM  
Blogger Adam Omelianchuk said...

Happy Bir-day.

10:36 AM  
Blogger christinesfakeblog said...

Adam, is that your guess?

10:38 AM  
Blogger Melanie said...

Your kitchen table chairs. The new upholstery.

Or your new golden birthday tattoo across your back.

10:48 AM  
Blogger christinesfakeblog said...

Mom's gonna kill me...

10:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is it a close up of someone's shoulder with those weeds that stick to you on it? My other guess would be a red table cloth, with rice or something Asian on it.

10:58 AM  
Blogger Jonathan King said...

congratulations on being born 23 years ago. way to go christine's mom on pushing christine one into the world for us to enjoy.

12:33 PM  
Blogger Kevin Sawyer said...

Happy Birthday. You'd think people might start painting over all those Wellstone! Bumper stickers, but ah, the memory of really bad ideas lives on.

So Buca serves food on styrofoam plates now?

1:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, my friend.

2:06 PM  
Blogger christinesfakeblog said...

Thanks everybody! JK, I think you win for best birthday wish (except the roses of course)

Jon Dordal, you are surprisingly close. Good job!

Kevin, re: styro plates, who knew?

2:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's those sticky weeds on a blanket, isn't it?

5:02 PM  
Blogger Tom, Emily, Brenna said...

Happy Birthday Christine, from the looks of it, it's been a good one, even golden I suppose (and I can say that now knowing what one is). Anyway, best wishes from us!

6:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Christine!!!!!!!

1:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home