Monday, July 31, 2006

You don't even know me! (I bet)

Many have wondered what it is I do. Sure, I blog, I go to church, I laugh sometimes. But there's so much more to me than a crisply colored blog, and a liking to other's senses of humors. Did you know that I listen to the Dixie Chicks "Wide Open Spaces" on repeat sometimes? That pesto sauce and avocado are my two favorite foods? That I used to be a film major? That in my past I would regularly pour dish soap into a Bloomington John Deere water fountain? (Ben didn't)


For instance, two nights ago I lulled myself to sleep watching Psychic Detectives on CourtTV. Did you know that? I bet you didn't.


Yesterday morning I had a doctor's appointment - I doubt you knew that either.


Did you know that I scratched off part of a mole the other day? I bet you didn't. This is the second mole I've managed to scrape off in the past two weeks! The other is by my ear! Weird!

Did you know I bite my nails? Deal with it. Like it or leave it.

After the bloody chunking off (gross?) of my skin at the doctor (hopefully no cancer!), I drive to work blaring "Jesus Walks" by Kanye West - revelling in the awesomeness of that song, while reminding myself that I am as white as anyone has ever been. Did you know that I'm white? Because I totally am.


Once I arrived in my cube I spent some time in powerpoint and excel. Do you know what I do for a living? Don't worry because nobody does!

My lunch break was spent blogging about my brother and googling his name and chanting "USA USA USA - RED WHITE BLUE - LAND OF THE FREE." This I'm sure you knew - did you know how much I love our country? Of course you knew.

The rest of my internet time was spent looking at blogs and catching up on my favorite guilty pleasure - celebrity gossip. (SNAP! Lindsay Lohan got CALLED OUT by her Georgia Rules producers, called a "spoiled child" with "bogus excuses" for showing up late/not at all to the set...) Did you know that Pamela Anderson just married Kid Rock on a boat in a white bikini? I read this fact from 10 different sources.


Did you know that my Wednesday night date, Jess, has been called into Jury Duty this week...along with our friend Parker???!!? I didn't!! She left me a message today saying something about Seinfeld when someone spilled Pez on something and Jerry couldn't stop laughing. Apparently every time she sees Parker in the courtroom they both burst into laughter. She doesn't have to work all week, but she gets paid anyway!!! Lucky!

I like to pick up Muffin sometimes and ask him questions he doesn't know how to answer, like "Who's my cute?!? Who's my cute???!" I pose that question for you readers as well! Do you know who my cute is? Muffin is my cute! He's all the cute I have!!! I told him that too!

Did you know that I take Muffin on daily trips outside? I hold him as I walk around the water heater outside my patio, and he wigs out. Like it or leave it. It's the truth.

5 Comments:

Blogger Maren said...

my cute is baby q.

9:18 AM  
Blogger christinesfakeblog said...

I hear baby q is looking pretty cute too...pictures don't lie...

9:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stop the insanity! :)

11:27 AM  
Blogger al said...

i knew 60% of that material! i'm proud to be your amiga por vida en la tierra!

maren, your cute is gonna be soooo cute.

8:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know all of that.

8:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home