Monday, July 17, 2006

Where's my Mean Girls?

Okay - I lent Mean Girls to somebody. I don't know when, and I don't know to who. I only know that I had it, and now I don't. It's in my nature to liberally lend out my dvds - so I am not angry at whoever has it, nor am I implying that someone has stolen it. I am merely confused that it is not in my movie shelf.

Peter, is it you? I know you don't read my blog, Peter, nor check email, nor spend any time on the internet, but is it you? Just tell me if it's you, I won't be mad.

Is it Beth? Beth, it's not you, is it?

Just tell me if it's you.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I confess: I have it. I just cannot get enough of Lindsay Lohan, but am too embarrassed to buy her movies myself, so I have Lee steal them for me. He's good at stealing; you should see my collection.

5:05 PM  
Blogger christinesfakeblog said...

Kindly return it please.

4:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home