Thursday, July 06, 2006

This one's for you, Mazvita

Here are some of the Colo/road trip pictures from Saturday through Monday.

Stampie:



Christine cleaning bug corpses off of my car:





The Christines:




Bison:




We went from 80mph to 50mph in 3 seconds to get this picture. That's how excited we were to be done with Nebraska:



Driving through the Canyon:



In Case of Flood, Climb to Safety:



As Ally would say, "It's an Ally Sandwich, with Christine bread:"



Representing Minnesota:



Same picture, but with me (who is also from Minnesota):



The Colorado River flowing behind Starbucks:



Alyssa and Nicole at the Pondo:



Mazvita and I with Samson:



Here we were pretending to be in love, then I began to stick my lower lip out and she began to laugh:



Christine after several hours of Skipbo:



Me doing my best Nicole face:



Nicole doing her best Nicole face:



Christine and I with Johnnie right before we headed out:



Our favorite coffee shop, The Black Cup:



The sign for the Black Cup (this picture and the last picture were taken from the same spot on the ground...the store was very close to the sign):


2 Comments:

Blogger Maren said...

sweet ladies! you're all so sweet!

2:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wooo hooo! those have got to be the best road trip pics i've seen in a long time. love ya!

10:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home