Friday, July 07, 2006

There she goes again...

A few years ago I was describing So I Married an Axe Murderer to a friend of mine, and I said something along the lines of "if a family member died [i.e. the worst thing that could happen to me], I think the first 20 minutes of this movie would still make me laugh."

So I'm at home right now, I am having one of those rotten days. Not work related at all, (work is great by the way! I'm feeling really comfortable, loving and getting along swimmingly with my coworkers), but still ick-boo. Bad day. I forgot my lunch, so I went out to grab something and decided it would be better (and cheaper) to just go home and eat something. So here I am. I walked into my apartment, repeated a few bible verses, screamed just a little, and sat down with a sloppy joe and an apple.

Then I remembered what I'd said about So I Married an Axe Murderer and I grabbed it, popped it in and at this moment I am watching it while chomping away at my Braeburn.

Today I am thankful that God created laughter.


HEAD! MOVE! NOW!

I really enjoy tubing on lakes too. This weekend some ex-FTAers are going to South Dakota to Pickerel Lake. Will's got a boat and a tube. Tubing will ensue (in the most awkward-modest way we can muster - in fact, I think we're foregoing swimsuits for t-shirts and shorts...this will be good)

1 Comments:

Blogger christinesfakeblog said...

My favorite part:

"Dad, How can you hate the Colonel?"

"Because he puts an addictive chemical in his chicken that makes you crave it nightly, SMARTass"

12:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home