Tuesday, July 25, 2006

The Producers

Hello friends and readers,
Last night I spent a lovely evening at Rachel's watching The Producers with Anna Leisa, Rachel, and Beth. (Anna Leisa had a heckuva time picking out a movie - in the interest of her not having a heart attack, we will never give her this task again).

I loved the consensus that we wanted a light hearted movie and Anna Leisa responding with "so do we all agree on The Notebook?"

You did a great job, AL - congratulations and adulations.

The Producers was grand. My favorite part was Hitler singing "you want a war? well I got-" then holding up three fingers, three fingers, and then two fingers.

A mispronunciation on my part of a word led to an insightful conversation about something which I did not know existed or had a need to exist. It is something too gross for the blog. We also talked about many other things that I did not expect to talk about and which will not be mentioned on the blog.

Hooray!

Thanks for a great evening, gal-pals!!
Chrissy

3 Comments:

Blogger Unspar! said...

Has anyone seen the original?!?! Gene Wilder is KING!

12:10 PM  
Blogger j said...

I LOVE the original. I haven't seen the updated version in honor of Zero Mostov and Gene Wilder.

12:52 PM  
Blogger al said...

I didn't suggest the Notebook, you goof. I was just thankful for your support of The Producers. I enjoyed it, too. I'm just glad it didn't have any haters!

5:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home