Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Picasa

This past weekend I spent a good amount of my Sunday afternoon trying to jump on the Picasa bandwagon.

For two reasons, I quit:

1) All picture uploading internet sites are 100% incompatible with Macs. I can upload pictures one by one, but do you have any idea what a hassle that is? Mass uploading software is only available for PCs. Monkey-crap. I have a pc as a work computer, but would feel guilty using it for all my personal photo uploads.

2) Picasa has a size limit. This is bunk. I hear Flickr does too. Although Yahoo is aesthetically unpleasing and archaic, at least I can post as many pictures as I want.

Anyway, I did manage to upload one album before I quit...so if you're interested in knowing about my college years, click here. You got Ben, Paal, Mark, Will, Jess, Beenish, and Summerfest. Those things spell college. In my heart.

3 Comments:

Blogger j said...

I heart Picassa - almost as much as Jason, but then again, I don't have a fancy schmany Mac.

5:32 PM  
Blogger christinesfakeblog said...

Jodi, did you find a way to not have a size limit of pictures? I'm seriously asking because if I could get around the limit I'd still be interested.

6:13 PM  
Blogger Maren said...

you pay $25/year for a boatload of space.

8:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home