Monday, July 31, 2006

On a completely different note...


I found out this morning in an email from my parents with the Subject Line "Bangkok Joe" that my brother is representing our fair country in the Junior [Bridge] Team Trials in Bangkok, Thailand. USA has taken home the world Junior title three years now, including last year (GO HOME POLAND!)






If there's anything little league taught me, it's how to taunt the other teams. This is what I'm chanting at Poland. Right now:

ABCDEFG you don't wanna mess with me
your momma, your daddy
your bald headed granny
She's 99, she thinks she's fine
She's going out with Frankenstein.
You wish, you wish
You just got dissed




or how about this one, Poland?


Don't mess, don't mess
Don't mess with the best 'cause the best don't mess
Don't fool, don't fool
Don't fool with the cool 'cause the cool don't fool
B-E-A-T beat 'em!
B-U-S-T bust 'em!
Beat em, bust 'em, that's our custum
Gooooooooo ROYALS!



YEAH! TAKE THAT!!


USA USA USA!


Edit: I've been googling my bro (whom I'm genuinely so proud of), and I found this picture which I thought appropriate for this entry:



RED WHITE BLUE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home