Thursday, June 22, 2006

Two things


1) Last Saturday I decided it would be fun to cook an entire chicken. Now I don't have roommates, I don't feed my cat human food (he has a sensitive tummy), and although I've been known to eat great amounts of food in single sittings, this gold 'n' plump chicken proved to be more than I could handle. I proceeded to eat chicken for every meal and every snack for days upon days.

I'm 90% sure this wasn't a dream, but the other day a fly was born inside my stomach.

2) Last night I made hamburger bean pie. Thanks for that recipe, Mom! I love hamburger bean pie.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

fly aren't born.

Maggots are laid. Then they change into flies.

Which means you had a maggot in your tummy.

GROSS.

7:20 PM  
Blogger christinesfakeblog said...

As my friend Emily always says "Maggots are fetal flies"

Thanks for stopping by!

8:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home