Monday, June 26, 2006

tres cosas en la casa

My head is swimming today, maybe I'll post a little bit about that later...maybe.

Today three things delighted me

1) A lovely, and needed, phone conversation with Sarah over lunch

2) These two pictures of my niece (both are reactions to Jene and Eric imploring her to "say cheese!"):




3) I got a package from a really good friend of mine today - chocolate covered espresso bean chunks! One of my favorite treats. I was shocked!! For the last few weeks I've thought about this friend a lot, wondering what I could do for her, and yet she found the time to send me the most thoughtful gift! I love her! Thank you so much, man!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are totally welcome, man!!! I love you girl! ;)

7:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home