Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Mr. Right, dwweeeeeeb, and Colorado Christines

On Sunday, Ben and I gave one of the homeless hombres, by the name of "Mr. Right," a ride to the American Indian Center. He likes the Dixie Chicks, and talking about shooting up some bullets at some picnickers...and laughing after saying really uncomfortable things. Ha!

Speaking of, I picked out new glasses last week; with long hair they're great - you might've even described them as phenomenal. With short hair, however, I think I might look a little more like this:



In other news, 7 days until Christine comes here, and 9-10 until we go to Colorado! Woo! Turns out the Dance Ministry is dancing to Kanye West's "Jesus Walks" again this year, and they're doing it the saturday that we'll be there - and Nicole is in the dance! I'll try to camera it.

I just got an assignment.

Love,
Christine

2 Comments:

Blogger al said...

YOU DON'T LOOK LIKE THAT.

8:24 PM  
Blogger christinesfakeblog said...

AL, dear. You just wait. My supreme dweebiness will knock you off your feet.

And then the blood will come pouring out of my eyes.

9:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home