Tuesday, June 06, 2006

I DONT HAVE TO TAKE THIS IM GOING TO MY RANCH

An online "conversation" with Maren:

Maren: WHAT?
WHAT?
me: what?
Maren: I'm sorry, WHAT?
excuse me, I
am busy reading from the BLEEP.
me: haha
what?
Maren: hehehhe....
WHAT?
me: WHAT?
Maren: can I get a
me: what what?
Maren: YEAH!
me: it's been so long!
Maren: so long since WHAT?
what?
um.........
what?
me: huhh, what now?
Maren: WHAT a weird post on BLEEP.
what are you doing tonight?
what is the deal with me?
What kind of word is distractive?
me: I am going grocery shopping with anna leisa
I think that is the question I will choose to answer
Maren: WHAAAT?
WHAT!
me: what are you doing tonight? WHAT!!?
Maren: WHAT!!!!
whaaaaaaaaat????
what am I doing tonight?
me: yes
Maren: "What kind of curtains would you like sewn, mister Bauer?"
me: yes what
oh yes?
Maren: "what is it like to be a gcli wife, Maren?"
what about running? NOOO!
NO time!
What
tacos. i
it's what's for dinner.
what will you buy at the g-store?
me: haha
Maren, WHAT has happened?
Maren: what are you talking about?
TACOS!!!
me: WHAT is it like to be a gcli wife?
Maren: what?
TACOS!!!
what?
TACOSSS!
what?
what is it like to be a GCLI wife, Maren?
TACOS!!!
what?
me: WHAT!>????!!! GIVE ME ONE!
what what what what what what what
seven!
Maren: I WOULD, but what would you dow with it?
what kind of nonsense is going on here?
me: what are you KILLING?
Maren: what?
me: what!
Maren: what do you mean?
me: what about jon lovitz??
Maren: will I love it at Levitz?
what?
me: what's the deal with the mattress?
what?
Maren: what if I spent the rest of my life talking in questions starting with the word what?
WHAT!
your mattress!
are you front'n?
this is spiraling down so quickly.
there is no sense. no sense at all.
me: what about sidewinders???
what?
Maren: what about swervers?
me: speak up! what
Maren: what, hearing aids?
me: what about my grandma?
what about karl?
Maren: what about that router?
me: it routes thing
s
Maren: what? s?
what if it's time for me to get to work?
what about that?
me: what?? swearing????
s!!!
Maren: what? $()*#%)(?
what the &%($*?
me: a!!!!!
Maren: what is with us?
me: what!!!!
Maren: what kind of people are we?
what about children of God?
what about beloved by JC?
what about treasured folks?
so WHAT!
me: deep
Maren: :>)
what? sleep?
ok.
1.
2.
3.
I'm going!
bye!
me: bye!
Maren: thanks for the awkwardness!
me: and also with you

2 Comments:

Blogger Maren said...

what?

4:20 PM  
Blogger Unspar! said...

How post-modern. Or, to be post-modern in my comment, how po-mo.

5:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home