Friday, June 02, 2006

An email from Jess

A few hours ago I got this email from Jess:

Do you know what I was thinking about? Weekend At Bernie's 2. How did Weekend At Bernie's end, and why was there the need for a 2?? Wouldn't he be decomposing by then? Or was there another dead guy they had to pretend was alive for some reason??? And I don't even remember the plot of Weekend At Bernie's, but thinking about it, it's so morbid, but hilarious. Why was that movie a light-hearted comedy? hahahah. Oh crap he's dead, well, let's slap some blue blockers and a fun-loving hawiian shirt on him and go through with this.

I think we should rent it on Wednesday.



Guess what I’m doing this Wednesday!

6 Comments:

Blogger Unspar! said...

I thought Wednesday was date night? Does that just mean you can't hang out with dudes?

And did I ever tell you about the plan we had to go as Weekend at Bernie's for Halloween?

3:42 PM  
Blogger christinesfakeblog said...

Wednesday's are now my Jess night. Now my extended time with the GOD is taken on Saturday afternoons.

4:10 PM  
Blogger christinesfakeblog said...

And no

4:10 PM  
Blogger Unspar! said...

We were gonna dress me up as Bernie and have Matt and Chris drag me around all night on their shoulders. Guess why it didn't work out.

8:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are awesome and i miss you!!!

Joe

[melbourne]

9:58 AM  
Blogger christinesfakeblog said...

Joe - what the heck? Where are you? Why aren't you in America? How are things? Will you email me? Ask Liz for my email address, or send me a myspace message or something.

9:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home