Friday, May 26, 2006

What a week

This has been a week.

This week a friend of mine made it to the final showdown on The Price is Right.

This week Christine and I finalized plans to visit Colorado.

This week, the moving saga reached its climax - do I have a garage to store my stuff in? Will Muffin stay in a garage or in a small downtown apartment with three other cats? Do I have what it takes? Are rotting oranges flammable? All these questions, and more, were thoroughly answered this week.

This week Taylor Hicks won American Idol. I might actually buy that man's album - I am that big a fan.

This week I was featured on Ochuk's legendary blog.

This week Maren and I threw away the "toastmaster" that has lived with me for all my 22+ years (sorry, Mom).

This week I tried coke blak and I vomited for the first time in my entire life because of it.

This week I found out that next week we will be installing a soda fountain system in our break room - yes! Diet Coke frenzy! Even sprite from time to time if my tummy is feeling up to it! I can('t) hardly wait!




Next week I'll be drinking soda at work, and living with the Quickerts. Will next week top this week? I'm thinking "yes."

With love and affection,
Christine

7 Comments:

Blogger Adam Omelianchuk said...

Yes! I made Christine's blog! I am awesome.

9:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

See, it just goes to show that your blog is pretty darn cool-notice your friend Adam's excitement over noting him on YOUR blog? :) Ha! Well done, Christine, well done. You put all us other bloggers to shame.

10:02 AM  
Blogger christinesfakeblog said...

Pish posh! Who's the one who won all those free baseball tickets. You put me to shame, Em, you put me to shame!

10:25 AM  
Blogger Maren said...

I feel honored to have taken part in such a monumental event! I didn't realize the magnitude of the event as we hurled all that stuff into the dumpster. A well overdue task, I must add.

10:43 AM  
Blogger christinesfakeblog said...

Maren, I'll never forget the look on your face as I asked you with all sincerity:

"So...should I just throw away things that I don't use?"


"uhhhmm....yes"

10:49 AM  
Blogger j said...

Wow, that's ironic.

11:56 AM  
Blogger Maren said...

Hey! I think you may have contributed to my coming to a point where I am able to say that, J. Either that or I can do it more easily when I am disconnected emotionally. I didn't have that toaster for 22 years, CG did. Nonetheless, I believe it was a good deed: that thing was a health hazard (Sorry Sue Grue).

1:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home