Thursday, May 11, 2006

Radio K

Just thought I'd note that this morning at 7:20 I decided to listen to Radio K (per Mark's instructions) to hear Amy's radio show. It was playing some song I didn't feel like listening to so I put in Kasey Chambers.

At 8:58 I was driving to my building from CNS (where I'd come from a meeting) and the Kasey CD ended, so I was taking it out and about to put another one in...my radio was still tuned to Radio K so as the cd popped out, I heard AM770 music...and what song was it??? I've had the Time of My Life!

Yes!!!

I accidentally tuned into the show Mark demanded I listen to for the one song that Mark requested from me yesterday FOR THIS SHOW!

It definitely made my morning. Mark, I hope you're happy now, you elitist snob.

2 Comments:

Blogger mrs. r said...

RadioK has been my station of choice lately, because I'm annoyed with every other station in the Cities right now, even the Current. I like that most of the songs I hear I don't know. But I definitely would have gotten a kick out of hearing that song, that's pretty killer.

1:09 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm very happy. And being the elitist snob that I am, it makes me a little angry that you listened to Radio K, because that means somebody else listened to it.

11:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home