Tuesday, May 02, 2006

No background necessary

I lost my usb cord somewhere on the New Orleans trip...Sarah gave me hers, so here are some of the pictures I took from then to now:

All the Monday Night Ladies (except Jodi, who is taking this picture) at Caffe Latte:


Anna Leisa spreading hummus on her bread slices, what intense yumminess:


Maren's new approach to posing:


Sarah and I:


Jodi and Sarah:


Joe and I at Applebees. We're kind of like conjoined twins, but attached at the hoofs of some horse:


Will drinking Mello Yello from a straw that is long:


Rachel and Mark are very upset about Emily drinking Joe's nose-inners from a straw that is long:


Check it out, I'm awesome at Sudoku!:

1 Comments:

Blogger christinesfakeblog said...

Ooh, that's a good time too! That 2:17 was due partly to me being on top of my game, and partly to the coincidence of it being designed the same way my brain likes to solve.

Boop, bloop, bleep.

11:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home