Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Myth or not Myth?

I just had the rest of my scalloped potatoes and ground turkey for lunch.

I also just stared at my second screen, my vision going fuzzy, my eyes getting watery and my eyelids drawing nearer to each other. Then I yawned.

Darn you tryptophan!


Or is that just a myth? Snopes says so.

I can't figure out where I stand because I'm too sleepy.


You could even say that "I do not know whether or not turkey makes you tired, but I do know this: I was once awake, and now I am sleepy!" (bible humor, but for real: I'm going to build a bed under my desk.)

4 Comments:

Blogger Unspar! said...

Costanza!

2:29 PM  
Blogger j said...

Dang it - I was going to take the Costanza comment. Darn my 6 hours of meetings today!

9:08 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Is the subject alluding to the newest and best new television show, EVER...DEAL OR NO DEAL?!? How can ANYBODY beat 1 SOLID HOUR of PEOPLE OPENING BOXES and RACIAL STEREOTYPES?!?!?!? Best show on television, EVER!

11:01 PM  
Blogger al said...

i'm eating grape nuts!

11:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home