Tuesday, May 09, 2006

FTA Slideshow

click here


Tian put this on the FTA blog, and as admin of the blog I was able to swipe what he did so I could put it on mine...(I hope you don't mind, Tian, I never would've figured it out on my own!).

Family, friends, and internet strangers,
This is the amazing group I spent nearly all my time with this year! You can also see it and download it from Video Google - click here to do so.

Edit: Took the slideshow off of the blog (so that now you don't have to scroll all the way down to this post to pause it to make the Dallas theme song stop)

5 Comments:

Blogger christinesfakeblog said...

Seriously, Tian, thank you. I also never would've figured out how to convert it to wmv. You're awesome!

11:11 AM  
Blogger Tian said...

the small software is called movconverter, i downloaded it for free. the video is awesome, only experts can make that.

1:16 PM  
Blogger christinesfakeblog said...

Are you saying, Tian, that if you fused us together we would be a computer savvy, slideshow making robot? Because if you are, I'm going to have to agree with you!

1:21 PM  
Blogger Tian said...

yes, Chritine + Tian = Voltron

2:31 PM  
Blogger christinesfakeblog said...

It's actually seven

1:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home