Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Breadcrumbs

Breadcrumbs are my favorite cooking ingredient!!

Tonight I didn't know what to cook for dinner...I had a pound of ground turkey from our fta barbecue, but no buns (so no turkey burgers), I didn't have manwich or pasta sauce (so no turkey sloppy joes, or turkey pasta). I've never cooked ground turkey in anything before...so I didn't know what to do...I just started browning it, hoping for the best...then I threw in some breadcrumbs...then threw it on a plate!

And it's good!

Breadcrumbs turns any ho-hum meal into a dish fit for a king!!

2 Comments:

Blogger christinesfakeblog said...

The more you add, the better! Just pile em on!!

7:54 PM  
Blogger Maren said...

I also am fond of bread crumbs. They're so versatile!

8:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home