Saturday, May 20, 2006

Abby's going to be on THE PRICE IS RIGHT!!

From: Emily Davis
To: Me
At: 10:27am this morning
Subject: Did you hear?

Did you hear about this?!

Do you remember Abby McClelland from LT-I believe the blonde girl from Missouri? She's going to be on the Price is Right this Monday-she had tickets to LA and got on the show-made it to the final showcase! How incredibly wild is this?!
EMILY


My reply:

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

I DON'T KNOW WHY BUT THIS IS THE GREATEST NEWS I'VE EVER HEARD!


SERIOUSLY!!!! I don't know how this happened, but I'm definitely going to tape it and watch it like 9 times.



Abby's on the left there.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love you,Christine! I knew you would post this on your blog! Abby is so great---I cannot wait...

4:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that is craziness!!! you'll have to let me know if she won or not...or do you already know? Oh my goodness! i'm like sooo excited about this too Christine! haha. yeah, let me know what happens because i can't tape it...no VCR :( haha. later girly! <3 jenna

10:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, did you watch?

5:24 PM  
Blogger christinesfakeblog said...

I watched, I watched! I took pictures of her in every stage of the game - 51 pictures to be exact!

6:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home