Friday, April 21, 2006

What is this?

I just opened up a wrapper of Giant Smarties, and noticed an alarming amount of them were purple. Of the 18 sugar patties, 10 of them are purple! 10 of them! The last 6 are all purples - that's right - 6 purples in a row. This is not a mistake, and it's not a coincidence, okay? The Smarties people are laughing it up at this moment thinking about who is gonna get their prank purple wrapper of giant smarties. Look no further, Smarties people, that person is me.





Also, happy 22nd birthday to Jenna!!

Chili Dog Queen of the Universe.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I always find myself drifting to your blog every day. I enjoy your humor so much! Sorry about the smarties. Love the pic of you and Jenna.

1:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol. lovely...

miss you.

thanks for the call today!!! :)

dang were those chili dogs amazing! we'll have to do it again sometime!!! ;)

12:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home