Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Reunion!

I'm going to Des Moines in 17 days to see these three girls! I'm so excited!! Ally and Amber are going to run the half marathon while Christine and I cheer them on from the sidelines, as we sip coffee (unless C2 changes her mind about running). I'm so excited!! I love them! I love seeing them! I love driving to Iowa!!! I love coffee with Christine!

PS - not to jinx it, but I think Christine is coming to visit MINNEAPOLIS this summer some time. Be prepared, Minneapolis, just be prepared! We'll probably watch movies, go to starbucks, laugh, eat pizza, dance during credits, hit up Sebastian Joe's, and maybe even go to The Rock...

But I'm getting ahead of myself, I get to see Ally and Amber and Christine in 17 days!!!

Dearest Jenna,
Come to Iowa. Please.

Love,
Christine

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah! Tell those girls I said hi! I am excited for you to get a chance to see them. I appreciate how good of a friend you are, Christine! You do an excellent job of staying in touch with people. You sure you don't want to do the 1/2 marathon as well? :)
Me.

9:49 AM  
Blogger christinesfakeblog said...

Nah, I'll wait on that one. Haha, coffee sounds much more preferable.

Maybe me and YOU can do a half marathon sometime. waddaya say??

I will tell them you say hi, Christine will be excited.

10:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home