Monday, April 24, 2006

Jodi wants to see more updates?? How's this one for you! After racking my brain for nearly a full minute, I came up with a childhood memory that you might mildly enjoy:


In first grade I was given the task of "wastebasket carrier" during someone's birthday celebration. I carried the wastebasket around so that the people in the classroom could throw their candy wrappers and paper plates into it.

I was holding the wastebasket in front of me, probably not paying any attention to where I was going and walked right into Ms. Hall's behind. She fell, butt-first, into the wastebasket. I have a tendency of blocking out memories such as these, but Ms. Hall reminded my parents and I of this at a barbecue years later.



I'm sorry...I guess my life just got way too boring for the blogosphere.

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's not boring. You got a 'chuckle' out of me. Do you have any memories of pooping your pants? That's always good for a laugh. :)

2:00 PM  
Blogger Tian said...

oh, no

2:20 PM  
Blogger christinesfakeblog said...

pants pooping stories?? I've got none...but I know a handful of hilarious secondhand stories on the subject...

2:27 PM  
Blogger Unspar! said...

I've been wondering something, Christine. Who calls you Maurice?

2:39 PM  
Blogger christinesfakeblog said...

Some

2:58 PM  
Blogger Adam Omelianchuk said...

Christine will you be my girlfriend?

3:18 PM  
Blogger christinesfakeblog said...

I have never felt more awkward reading a blog comment...

3:22 PM  
Blogger Adam Omelianchuk said...

Good!

7:19 AM  
Blogger j said...

I don't think boring is ever a word I use to describe you!

8:16 AM  
Blogger christinesfakeblog said...

Oh, stop

8:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home