Monday, March 27, 2006

Sunday, March 19th

I guess I didn't post yesterday...sorry about that. There isn't too much to post about this day, so it won't take me long to catch you up.

We all retreated back to our original vans and headed from Troy, Missouri to Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN. Our car was a very sleepy one. While Tami was driving, everyone else was dead asleep - I tried with all my might to stay awake, doing that head bobby thing. Poor Tami, sorry about that sleepiness.

I lost count of how many times we listened to one of the worship cds that Jodi made for us. It was a good, relaxing ride. Rachel and I, near the beginning, were having our quiet times and felt a little burdened to just pray together. I remember praying and thinking "Rachel is right here, I want to pray with her." That might've been my favorite part of the ride home - just good talks and prayers.

We watched part of Twister, we stopped at Subway for lunch, we even got home in time for me to hop in my jogging clothes and go to Lake Harriet - which was awesome. God let me run fast (er). Do you ever think about how easy it will be to run in heaven? I imagine it will be much easier. I imagine I could probably run for a million years and not grow tired. That's going to be good.



The end.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home