Wednesday, March 29, 2006

I'm not a picky eater...

Today there was left over food in one of the conference rooms, so I went in and helped myself. I love cole slaw so I was really excited to see there were three types. I thought I saw hard boiled egg in one of them so I was like "ooh, I'll try that!"

So like I said, I'm not a picky eater, but I took a bite of that much anticipated cole slaw and realized there was an abundance of some sort of former underwater creature in there. Cole Slaw can't fool me into thinking there is no fish in it!! I spit it right out into a napkin.

Love,
Christine

3 Comments:

Blogger Dreamer said...

You don't like fish?!

1:45 PM  
Blogger christinesfakeblog said...

not that I know of - I had to spit it out.

3:16 PM  
Blogger Dreamer said...

Awww. That poor fishy.

12:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home