Tuesday, March 28, 2006

And now for something completely different

I swiped this from Jonathan's blog:

Here's the down low on this blog entry. The idea is to give a new perspective on yours truly by providing images only. I went to Google Images and typed in various pieces of personal info (see below), and selected my favorite image from the FIRST page of results, otherwise I'd still be searching as we speak. Hey, just another creative outlet that I enjoy. Don't thank me, I got it from JR ...

And I got it from JK. Funny how that worked out!


first and last name




hometown



current place of residence



favorite smell



favorite drink



place you enjoy the most


(This was Lake Harriet in 1895)



favorite song




favorite food



grandmother's full name





3 Comments:

Blogger Maren said...

that's a good idea.

11:03 AM  
Blogger Unspar! said...

This is AWESOME. I am going to spend the rest of my day doing one for me.

1:34 PM  
Blogger Tian said...

me too...

9:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home