Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Will Makar

So there's this contestant on American Idol this year that reminds me of somebody, this spun me on a journey of figuring out who.

The contestant is Will Makar:



Any guesses?

Well, Paula tonight compared him to Bobby Brady.



could be, could be...what about Peter Brady though?



I guess, but there's something missing.

Have you figured it out yet???











Check it!



Fred Savage! Ahh, childhood. Good luck Will Makar, or should I say Fred Savage Jr???

4 Comments:

Blogger j said...

As you wish. . .

12:22 PM  
Blogger Unspar! said...

Everytime I go to your blog, I see that face, and it freaks me out.

8:31 AM  
Blogger christinesfakeblog said...

I know, man. Now you just need to continue updating it!

5:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ummm, yeah... when i first looked at the picture, i thought, "is that fred savage?" hahaha. wow!
-jenna

9:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home