Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Oh no, my head!

So I was getting into my car earlier and SMACK! My head hit the top of the car door frame so hard that it actually BOUNCED off of it! I felt the targetted region of my forehead and felt I'd gained an immediate and sizeable bump.

I quickly flashbacked to the fourth of july when that hammock collapsed and its pole gave me a concussion - which turned into a hideous black eye. So, I guess I just hope I don't get a black eye...but at the same time wouldn't it be hilarious if I did??


Only time will tell.

2 Comments:

Blogger Maren said...

whoa: bounce!?

I'm so sorry, and I hope your head heals good.

i love you, and I don't like to hear when your head bounces.

mare

8:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha I remember that, and how not funny it was but we pretended it was anyway. aaaah good times, hope you recovered fully

10:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home