Monday, February 20, 2006

My week in Illinois.

I slept in the most luxuriously comfortable beds ever made for five nights. I watched the Olympics. I found out what my running pace is. I saw Firewall. I played Phase 10 with Hoops, Jenna, and Christinetwo. We hung out with Marciano, who managed to still be cute while he was crying. We went to Portillos and ate chili dogs. Hoops left. We went to a video store and rented three movies for 50 cents. We got coffee. We talked to Ally on the phone. We watched The Cutting Edge.



Loved it. We danced during the credits. We watched A Cinderella Story.



We danced during the credits. Jenna cut the Christines' hair. I made popped corn in a pan (it's so easy)! We watched A Cinderella Story again.

.

We danced during the credits. We slept. We went home.


Two quotes to remember:

"Me and my friend Teddy were disecting frogs..." - Hoops. He was interrupted by Christine's laughing. I asked if she was laughing because his name was Teddy. She was. We laughed more and pictured Hoops like hanging out with his friend Teddy which happens to be a little bear and he tells stories about their adventures.

"I feel like...this is just how I live now. This is where I live now." - Jenna

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home