Thursday, February 02, 2006

FTA Pictures

I've uploaded all my retreat pictures (gracias Sarah for taking so many) onto my yahoo photos page. Just click on the "My Pictures" link on the left to check 'em out!

Here are some of my favorites:




Speak no evil, see no evil, hear no evil





Here is everyone hanging out in the living room Saturday morning, fellowing





Steve as baby



Playing Alyssa's speed version of Scrabble!





This is probably my favorite picture, Jordan and Jim and Jess and Maggie and Will preparing the hole for Nicole





I like this picture because they're both like "wha," but in two different ways.




Nicole all rearin' to go






Nicole with Rachel and I




Jordan about to plunge




Nicole's Feet









Nicole just post-baptism!





This is Rachel and Nicole in their movie star pose





I like this picture a lot, it's like she's saying "I'm baptized!"



The Plungers (I think that Ben got a video of all of them jumping in so I can't wait to see it!)




Lee and Steve



Lee getting out of the water



Jim getting out of the water



Tian playing Sudoku



This is Will cutting the pie. The reason that I am posting it, however, is Jordan's face there.



All the Girls



FTA!!! (I'll crop it later...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home