Thursday, February 09, 2006

Excitement for Shaumberg!

So I pretty much can't even wait until I go to Shaumberg!

I wrote in my planner on Monday and Tuesday and Wednesday "spa night" which, as I told Christine, means I am going to take a bath and read a book!

On Thursday it's "Spa Night/Conference Call."


So in addition to relaxing for a few days I've been planning on spending the following weekend with Christine in Plainfield.

But oh! This just in! Jenna's coming too!! Now if we can just convince Ally and Amber to make the trip the whole gang will be reunited!

7 Comments:

Blogger Maren said...

I miss you, Christine Grue!

Please come back from Shaumberg soon.

Maremare

8:20 AM  
Blogger Unspar! said...

You realize that being in Shaumberg does not excuse you from daily blogging, don't you?

8:42 AM  
Blogger Maren said...

yeah, ben's right. where are you?

9:23 AM  
Blogger Unspar! said...

Actually, I'm pretty sure it's spelled "Chicago."

3:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha that's pretty funny, unspar!

Christine, I get to see you in two days!!!! woohoo! :)

8:50 PM  
Blogger christinesfakeblog said...

You realize that you're wrong, right Ben? Maren, I'm in Schaumberg (Mark is right). Jenna, not EVEN two days...more like 43 hours!!! I can't wait to watch Bemi and Hoops laugh together! They have the best two laughs in the world! And they'll be laughing at each other! So it'll be happening at the same time! And Jenna, you're so pretty I can't wait to see your pretty face!! Remember when I told you you were the most beautiful person I'd ever seen??? You must've been so creeped out! I love you! I'm going to go run a few miles on the treadmill because I'm too excited and I can't sit still!!!

8:55 PM  
Blogger Unspar! said...

I was making fun of the name Schaumberg and pointing out that Chicago is the only city in Illinois that matters. Anonymous thought it was funny, why don't you? Life isn't always about your rights and wrongs and your clever little questions like the one I just asked. But I shouldn't talk. I was told to keep quiet.

11:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home