Wednesday, February 22, 2006

The Dentist

Today I went to the dentist. And as I've known for months I have cavities. So I'm going back to the dentist in a few weeks for some major filling.

Besides that it was really exciting. Although I floss everyday, my gums seem to not be happy at all, so she helped me out a little with that, I think one and a half years of not having a formal cleaning is why that was happening. I hope to never not have dental insurance ever again.

The funniest moment was when she was looking in my mouth and when she saw the mangled inside of my left cheek she said "What is this? Do you bite your cheek?"

I nervously laughed and said "yeah...nervous tic...I should stop that."

On the way to work afterwards I thought about how I should stop doing that, but I found that at that moment I was biting the inside of my check.

Right now I'm biting at the inside of my cheek.

The more I do it the more I have to do it! I'm a cannibal!


Love,
Christine

1 Comments:

Blogger Unspar! said...

I bite my lips. That's always fun.

2:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home