Thursday, January 26, 2006

this moment.

I went to subway and brought it back to my cube for lunch.

I got a footlong tuna with lettuce and cucumbers and onions.

So now, at this moment, as I have "Mayberry" by Rascal Flatts on repeat, I'm just popping lime mint tic tacs in my mouth - one after the other. My hope is that if I injest the entire tiny box within 5 minutes my breath will smell like lime instead.

However, my efforts are futile because the diet coke I will inevitably have within the hour will almost certainly kill everything in my mouth - including the smell.


Can you believe I ate an entire footlong tuna sub? How do I do that?

4 Comments:

Blogger christinesfakeblog said...

My other hope is that drop after drop of purell will kill the tuna off my hands. How can something be simultaneously so delicious and also so smelly?

2:07 PM  
Blogger christinesfakeblog said...

woops, I almost just mixed up my tic tacs with my purell!

2:07 PM  
Blogger Unspar! said...

Purell is shampoo, right?

2:10 PM  
Blogger christinesfakeblog said...

You're crazy. It's that watery hand sanitizer stuff

2:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home