Monday, January 23, 2006

Saturday night

So what do people like me end up doing with their saturday nights??

Well, after spending 3 glorious hours with Jodi talking about budgets (no sarcasm at all, seriously) I was able to talk to Jenna on the phone for about 20 glorious minutes (shout out - Jenna!)

But...then what did I do? Well, Peter and I went to Noodles and then we hung out and watched two movies. The first one was pretty ridiculous - it was our high school graduation tape. Peter was appalled: "I sound so gay!" And I was pretty embarassed too. I don't remember everything I said, but it was definitely Jess and I with microphones and I ended my part by saying "in the fall I'm going to Arizona!"

That did not happen. But bar none the best part of this video was when Peter was in front of our entire graduating class singing the little mermaid song "what do you call them? Feet"

THEN we watched the only movie that could ever ever top that - From Justin To Kelly

Pretty much the best night of movies I've ever had in all my 22.5 years.

5 Comments:

Blogger Unspar! said...

Was it the senior party tape? If it was that, did it have the drugged-up William speech? That was the best moment of my high school career.

10:06 AM  
Blogger christinesfakeblog said...

part of it, but not enough

10:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

:)-j.c.

9:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, How are you doing on your homework? Have you tracked every day?

12:22 PM  
Blogger christinesfakeblog said...

yep, 4 dollars for a chimichanga and a diet coke today.

Can you send me that spreadsheet you were telling me about? I want to figure out how long it'll take me to pay off my car if I bump up my payments.

1:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home