Monday, January 23, 2006

more grocery deals!

Today I spent the day at General Mills for some training. It's like a city, so I went to the grocery store while I was there. Again I got some pretty amazing deals. They sell all their general mills products for supercheap, so I went ahead and got like 4 boxes of cereal (3 of them were versions of cheerios), granola bars, 4 boxes of brownie mix, one of those industrial bags of pizza rolls, a carton of milk, care bears gummies, and chapstick: again only 28 dollars!

What? Seriously that's some pretty crazy deals (except the milk, that was the same price as normal milk. And the chapstick was normal chapstick price; so don't bother asking - this doesn't beat the amish store).

What?

I also bought stamps, they were right across the hall from the bank and the hair salon, a couple floors above the gym.

1 Comments:

Blogger christinesfakeblog said...

General Mills Corporation, but you'll need a badge

9:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home