Monday, January 09, 2006

Monumentous!

So, today is kind of a turning point in my life. I mean, you know, my schedule is different. It kind of reminds me of the last time my schedule changed. This is known to all as "my first day of kindergarten."

You might even say these were the two most important days of my life - you'd be wrong, but you could still say it. Let's compare!

First here is me with Anew, age 5:


And here's me this morning, age 22:


Stay tuned, in 43 years there will surely be a picture of me on my first day of retirement. My future husband will probably take a picture of me asleep (with that quarter-sized drool spot on my pillow, just below my mouth opening)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahah i love it! you're so cute!!!! -j.c.

7:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

AWWW look at your long beautiful hair!!! this summer it was not like that, i'm sure. i hope your first day in the real world was fantastic. love you, mags

1:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home