Wednesday, January 25, 2006

jigsaw

It's stirring inside of me, so I decided to let it spill onto the blog:

Above all things guard your heart, for from it flows life
- Proverbs 4:23

Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God which surpasses all comprehension, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
- Philippians 4:6-7

Search me, O God, and know my heart; Try me and know my anxious thoughts; and see if there be any hurtful way in me, and lead me in the everlasting way.
- Psalm 139:22-23

On the glorious splendor of Your majesty and on Your wonderful works, I will meditate
- Psalm 145:5

...I have learned to be content in whatever circumstances I am in.
- Philippians 4:11

5 Comments:

Blogger Adam Omelianchuk said...

These are verses I memorized when I liked someone. Christine, is there something you aren't telling us? ;)

10:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well Adam, you're the one person she can't tell.

Wait. . .that's not appropriate.

It seems like these have come up in several conversations lately and are good solid verses. I was thinking of memorizing Psalm 139 and Phil 4 next.

11:39 AM  
Blogger Adam Omelianchuk said...

Ha! J, you are so wise. :)

12:28 PM  
Blogger christinesfakeblog said...

okay, so jigsaws are puzzles...and this stuff kind of all had to fit together for any of it to make full sense, like a jigsaw puzzle

1:46 PM  
Blogger Maren said...

thanks for sharing. those are so great.

mare

1:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home