Saturday, January 14, 2006

Jenna's Pictures

I was putzing around in my documents folder and I found all these pictures from Jenna that I'd forgotten about. They made me really happy:

Here's Jenna and Christine at the closing ceremonies:


Here's Ally and I making phone calls at the Starbucks in Boulder:


Here's Bemi and I right before the variety show (side note: "luke roetman!"):


And here's a picture that Jenna took in the Pondo the day that everyone was saying goodbye to each other:



I really miss everybody. I talked to Bemi on the phone the other day, saw Jessie and Hoops at Faithwalkers, Jenna and I have been in close touch lately, I saw Ally and C2 a week and a half ago, and I got this awesome email from Amber the other day...I guess all these reminders are making me miss them all more than ever. Someday I get to be with these people forever though, so that'll be a party! Plus, I think heaven is going to have a couple views like this one:


Yeah, woo! In heaven, if you're thinking "where's Christine??" You can find me on that heavenly porch swing in the sky gazing at the majestic mountains of heaven's own rocky mountain national park.



The cheeseball meter is gonna blow!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those pictures make me tear up slightly around the edges of my eyeballs...It kind of makes me want to go back to Colorado, but everyone who was there last summer would have to be there next summer or I wont go....cause then I would think, "Awh, remember so and so? I wish they were here again this summer..." and see...from there it all goes down hill. The summer would be ruined. Now that I have just typed that pointless bit about Colorado...I miss you! I am so glad I got to hang out with you at Faithwalkers! Love you! Jess

10:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

awww, yay for capturing the moment!!! I miss you incredibly much, it hurts. good think Heaven will be like CO in so many ways!!! hahaha miss you. love you. i'll call you soon!!! :)-jenna cinnamon

11:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home